Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fur-Dom Part II

It's Fur-dom part II for me yea!

Daddy, Mummy and Granny are leaving me behind to enjoy 4 days of sun, sand and sea at this beautiful island of Redang. During this time, I've to assume the role of a care-taker and make sure the house is properly maintained. What a BIG responsibility? What can a Fur-ball do except to look cute at all times? But be rest assured, Cotton will not disappoint you *wink wink*

Feeding task is now outsourced to Cousin Xiang so he has to make sure I'm well-fed during this time. Daddy was worried that I will be naughty and attempt to escape so he came up with this ingenious idea of using a tube to transport the pellet to my food dish without Cousin Xiang opening the cage door. Daddy, U think too much! But then again, I'm sure I'll have lotsa fun gnawing at the plastic tube :D

Life is Sweet.

No comments: